What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Saturday, May 2, 2009

??????

So since the Media Fast is over so do we stop blogging? I'm in Arizona and it has been wonderful reading your stories, don't quit now.!! I don't have friends to turn to, but I talk to them, but reading your stories made me think about diff. things. Guys this month was amazing but lets not avoid the "wordly influences" for a month, lets keep going on this. I know my friends that are not Christ Followers asked why I do this and they kind of stare at me very dumb-like, but it feels good to be open about my faith even when I'm being downed for it! Its hard, but its pleasing to please God.

1 comment:

  1. You've given me an idea... I'll see if I can put it together this week... and I'm proud of you taking a stand, even when it's tough.

    ReplyDelete