What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Monday, March 22, 2010

Hiya

Hi guys. I'm so bored. The media fast is actually getting a lot harder. I am so surprised, because I thought that it would actually be easier once we started, but I was wrong. I am missing movies more than any other media right now. I even miss it more than facebook... if that's even possible. es God is really helping me out though, he has been telling me to be strong in Matthew. Read the bible guys! It really helps a lot!
-Jessica B.

I found out that God wants to U us to his H and that we should be very willing to leave all of our e behind! God calls us to be disciples, so we should willingly answer. He loves us very much and wants us to be very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment