What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

RAIN!!!

I Have been in my room all day painting and i looked outside and saw rain!!!
I read a really cool book today called enjoying God..its about how God is wanting to have a relationship with me and how much he loves me....its really amazing when you think about it...God wants to spend time with us as much as we want to spend time with our friends or our special someone...He Loves us soo much!!! this book opened my eyes to how much God REALLY wants to spend time with me. I've been doing pretty good soo far with the media fast except for tonight...mt favorite show was on and it was the season finale ..and someone died ...i guess i'll have to wait till next month to find out who. :/
I have been spending alot of time playing my guitar...i learned a new chord!!! ya baby!! allie would be soo proud! :)

Keep it up guys!! you can do it!

remember ....We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us!!!

1 comment:

  1. You chose a very pretty font, but I don't comprehend "pretty" language, unfortunately! I caught the first couple sentances from my dashboard, so I think you meant to say something important. Change the font so we can see! :)

    ReplyDelete