What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Thursday, March 11, 2010

This is soooo frustrating

ok i think God is testing me because when the media fast started . My grades were going upand stuff . Now im back to where i started my teachers i being weird they really dnt know how to teach except avid drama and P.E . They are making me stressed out And then i thought the media fast would help me read my bible . But i have no intention im trying really hard . Idk mabry i shld try to read the bible on the computer . Because i really wanna get something out of this but i feel like this isnt helping . Ive proved that i can survie without media but now i really need to buckle down . So pray for me because i guess i will start reading my bible . And Work on my grades there not bad but they can be better .

No comments:

Post a Comment