What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Not so tuff

The fast so far is not very hard but thats cause I've done the media fast before and am used to it. I have enjoyed growing closer to God also listening to music I haven't listened to in a while like Toby Mac, David Crowder band, and Group 1 Crew. I have also enjoyed spending time with my family. I've been reading in Philippians, the verse is that has stood out to me is Philippians 4:13 "I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

No comments:

Post a Comment