What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Almost Done

I have always had a hard time reading my bible and listening to christian music. After I went to the Rock and Worship Roadshow on Thursday I found an app that give me a bible verse each day and constantly plays Christian music. With the daily bible verse I am able to take a moment to focus on what the verse mean and how I can live it out. The verse I got today is Ecclesiastes 4:10, "If one falls down, his friends an help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up." It made me realize that without friends there will be no one help you and help keep you on the right path. Family and friends give you strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment