What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Finally BloGg3d :D

Ok so I have been crazy busy. This past 23 days has been crazy hard. Especially on the Music part. They play music 24/7 at work, and i worked 40 hours last week, so hard to drown out, but!! always a but! I have devoted myself to learning a new verse a day! love it! I have also been saying my Awana verses....shhh Meme doesn't know, its a suprise! Almost done with my book too! Starting new ones next week, they make really good devos and have helped my apply God so much more to my life and understand so much more! Guys this month started horrible, my attitude stunk, i was reluctant to do this, but now im having so much fun explainig people why I'm doing this fast and what i've got out of it. I even had the chance to take my friend Nikki to Dare2Share(whom is mormon) she asked so many questions and i got the privelage to share with her without her making mean comments! I loved getting that chance! I loved reading about you guys! I miss you all Mucho!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment