What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Rock and Worship Roadshow

I have been listening to 103.9 a lot lately, and I realized I know the words to almost every song, and I catch myself singing these songs during school and things instead of the songs from the other stations.

By listsening to this radio station a lot, I heard an ad for the Rock and Worship Roadshow hence the title) and realized this would be really fun to go to. It is a group of about 5 Christian bands getting together at Power Balance Pavillion, and for only $10, you get to have a night of music. I thought this might be kind of fun to go to, and that I should spread the word. If anybody wants to go, we could all carpool or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment