What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Monday, March 21, 2011

Last 10 Days

So... 10 days left. You have all been doing a great job. I've been slacking a bit on the devotionals. I'm sorry if you have been waiting for each day's devotional... this year I' have found myself more busy than in the past. I can't believe the month is almost over! But as we get close, I know you will all want to go back to your normal routine... but here's a question you need to answer for yourself: HOW HA THI MONTH CHANGE YOU? Seriously. Have you really connected with God? Or just filled your time with other stuff? If you haven't taken the thime to pursue God, then you are probably not growing a whole lot... I know I'm assuming, but I want you to take this last 9 days seriously... so take the time to read through some of the devos from the past month... and honestly pursue God... don't waste this month! You're almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment