What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Sunday, March 9, 2014

  I went to see the Movie Son of God, and it was much better than I expected.  It was based and composed mostly from scenes from the mini series "The Bible".    I compared it to "Passion of the Christ", and I think that  Son of God was much better.  It went through the life of Jesus in the most important parts, and the story was kind of introduced and ended by John, after all the other disciples of Jesus had died or been killed.  It wasn't as touching as passion of the Christ had been, but it was just as good.  Something I found hilarious, was that they edited satan out because he looked too much like Obama. I also thought that it was about time that another big christian movie came out.  Anyways, I was planning on reading through Exodus to Numbers, but it was too hard to read Leviticus, so I'm going to skip it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment