What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 16

I am doing really well in school and I am realizing that my attention span for homework is much greater, becuase I know that movies aren't such a big distraction! I am going through Mark right now and enjoying every step of the way. I am learning so much by reading my bible more and praying about it! I'm so happy that we're half-way there!
~Jessica Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment