What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Here we go

The media fast this year kinda crept up on me, because I was helping out with the middle school Winter Camp, but now it is here I am kinda excited. I remember how much I grew last year and to top that off, Matt gave us a devotion book to be doing during the fast. I was looking through it and it is a different style of devotion than I have ever done and I am super excited to seeing what it has in store for me. Anyway, this is going to be an awesome Month and I cant wait to see what God has in store for us
-Erik W.

No comments:

Post a Comment