What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chemistry Final Tomorrow- YIKES!

Hey guys... I have a really big Chemistry Final tomorrow and I am sooo nervous!! Could you guys pray for me that God will help me remember the important equations that I need to know to get at least a B on the test? That would be sooo wonderful! Thanks guys!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica I'm praying for you right now at 9:14am. I wonder if you're taking it now. Phillipians 4:5b-7 "The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Sometimes this isn't easy, but God is always near for us to go to him at any time, thank Him for who he is and the opportunities he's given us, and let his peace rest in our hearts and minds. It's a promise so don't be afraid to claim it any time...especially when you're nervous! I pray you sense God's peace right now and a clear mind for your test. Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Jessalynn! I got proficient on the test! So I am very happy and thankful for you your prayers! Thank you also for the verse, it helped a lot!

    ReplyDelete