What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 3!

Ooooootay... im not sure if this is working or not, but im gonna give it a try! Day 1 was pretty easy, i just missed music. Day two was pretty hard... we went to the library, and i figured out that i couldn't read books!!! i totally forgot, but luckily my mother told me that i couldn't before i checked anything out (: I was kinda sad... considering thats wat i do when i have free time. But my mom has some good books that i can read (: yay! today was pretty easy... n0thing hard has come up yet! but on friday, there is a dance at my school, but i choose not to go. My friend and i might hang out instead (: board games!!! lol. and we might ride her horses or something. teehee... its been a while since i have done that. So i have passed my past few days listening to Relient K and others. I miss my music, but its not that bad. Cause i love Relient K and listen to it all the time! so i just got 27 days to go! Thanks everyone for the prayers (:

~*Kylie*~

4 comments: