What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Goals and the beginning

So don't know if I am posting this right because I think this is last year's feed but whatever.
So my goal for this month is to stay off of, of course music, movies, and all that but I am also fasting from social media, and video games also (I think those were not included in the list but they are for me).

So today is the first day and so far so good, last night I deleted instagram as well as my non Christian Pandora stations. I think that this though difficult well be worth it in the end as I can already see a difference. Keep it up everyone this will be fun

Erik W. Washburn

No comments:

Post a Comment