What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

13 days!!!!

Can’t believe that we are almost halfway through the media fast! These past 13 days have been pretty good... the media fast in general is pretty easy, but it’s kind of hard when my parents are watching TV and I can’t be in the room... I recently came back from Lake Tahoe with my family and friends and we spent time in the snow a lot and I got to see God’s creation in many ways. Spending time with my family and friends got me not thinking about the media all the time. I can’t wait for S2S and to serve the community. I also can’t wait to see what God is going to do in my life in the next 17 days and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment