What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Quickly Now

Is it already Day 13? I guess. It seems just a few days ago I was deleting Instagram off my phone and now by weeks end we will be half way through. The lack of Medias have not really been a problem for me, and I have enjoyed the extra time I’ve had, it has helped me get through the SAT and get school stuff done, and of course spend more time with God. I feel pretty good about the media fast this year so far, so fingers crossed it will pass without any temptations.

Praying for yall

Erik Washburn

No comments:

Post a Comment