What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Almost There!

Stay 2 Serve ended yesterday and we had so many kids and parents. It was a lot of work but it was really cool. I'm excited that the media fast is coming to an end. Even though I don't want to go back to the same old habits I still kind of want to watch my shows especially "A Series of Unfortunate Events". In the beginning of the month, I was kind of struggling but now it feels like normal daily life.

             

Philippians 4:13 

                                     "I can do all thing through him who strengthens me"❤





















No comments:

Post a Comment