What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Crossing the *Finish* Line

And the media fast is officially over...
I have to say, I have mixed feelings. I think I’ll like being able to watch TV again (I went to a friends house and had to miss out on watching Thor 3), and I’ve missed some of the other things too. Don’t get me wrong,  I think it was good to take a break from those stuff, it kinda serves as a reminder of where your priority’s are it life, and helps you refocus on God. 
I’m excited on how much I grew these past few weeks and I’m looking forward to the Mission trip this July.

Until next time...

-Erik W Washburn

No comments:

Post a Comment