What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Second week... NO WAY!!!

          Wow, time has flown!!! I think it is so crazy that I am half-way through this journey. 😆 Today I was tempted to watch my little sister's favorite TV show, but I knew I couldn't. I really wanted to watch the TV show even though it was for second graders (hey, sometimes I surprise myself!). I have been craving TV a lot lately, and playing games on my tablet too. I decided that I would find a God-centered show, and I am determined to! Still looking. I'm also using my OCD to clean up some of the messy areas of my house (I don't have OCD, but sometimes I wonder... 😜). My mom really loves that. I'm finding lots of old games around the house, which is kind of strange, but still fun to pull out ancient relics of the past. All in all, these two weeks haven't been too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment