What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

week 3

So the fast has continued to work well for me. I have continued to grow closer to god and read my bible more and I have written four songs and have like three I haven't finished. I plan to record these with some friends and with Andrew soon and I'm super hyped about that. but I have forgotten about the fast a couple times... I was a Ethan's house and well we played like two hours of mine craft with his little brother... very disappointing I know. And in class once I listened to on song that was secular. besides those I have done well with the fast and have been enjoying it a lot.

                                                           Tyler







I was at the library after school because my moms the librarian and I was shelving books with my friend Sal and my mom was in the bathroom and Sal wanted to show me a video called "Loca the pug" And then I showed him the "little lad dance"

                                                                   Lily
                               
                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment