What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's Getting Harder...

I am like soooo close to finishing the 3rd book in the series... which would finish the whole thing off! And, there are movies, but now I can't see the last movie until April 3rd (because I'll be on the Jr. High Missions Trip)!!!! Ugh... this is getting so hard! But, the plus side to the media fast is that I am growing in my relationship with God! BTW... you guys should read Psalm 8! It is really cool because it talks about how great God is! I love Psalms, but Proverbs is my favorite of the 2 because it contains less war related issues...

1 comment:

  1. oh, hahaha. sorry, didnt put the book title. it was lord of the rings.

    ReplyDelete