What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Thursday, March 12, 2015

First Week of Fasting

  This first week has been... I would say very influential, God has shown up in my life in many various ways and I am very happy to feel my love for him grow and almost feeling his grow for me. I have hit many bumps in this past week, like temptations and other things and I have done my best to hold onto my commitment, but one thing is for sure and that is that I am growing and focusing more on Christ everyday. I'd like to thank everyone who is sponsoring not only me but everyone who is also doing the Media Fast, We really appreciate having the chance for being fully supported.

No comments:

Post a Comment