What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Thursday, March 12, 2015

SECOND WEEK

The second week of March is already here, that means that the media fast is almost halfway over. It has been a very busy month for me because of my student government requirements, and i have been very distracted with that. My Bible reading is increasing, and i have started the habit of reading every night before I go to sleep. It helps me to wake up feeling more connected with God. If anyone could pray for me to have peace this week, it would be greatly appreciated because i have been very overwhelmed with everything going on! Media still finds a way to distract me, or vice versa. Thank you to everyone for the support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment