What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Friday, March 9, 2018

So Far, So Good

The media fast is going pretty good. It's still tempting not to watch my shows and listen to my favorite songs but, other wise it's good. I had a good day at school and when I came home, I did my homework and went into my office and read the Bible for an hour or so with devotional music on.  I'm thankful for the people who are praying for me and supporting me. I'm praying for myself so I can complete this challenge and grow closer to God and I'm praying for the other people who are doing the media fast.



                                                         
"Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weakness, so that the power of Christ can work through me."
   
                                                               2 Corinthians 12:9
                                                        New Living Translation Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment