What is a 30-Day Secular Media Fast?

What if the noise of godless media is drowning out the voice of God? Not all media is bad... but maybe the distraction away from God is making harder to hear and see God at work.

This is a journey of a group of high school students who have committed to take 30 days to focus on God through God-centered media. This includes TV, movies, books, magazines, smart phone apps, and many social media outlets.

Here, you can follow their stories, their lives, and their challenges. Feel free to leave comments and encouragement.

Read
Relate
Respond

Thursday, March 1, 2018

First Year

                                         My First Year

      I  am Liana, I'm a 7th grader and I'm ready to take away all distractions and media that interrupts my relationship with God. Its also my first time doing the media fast.  I'm really passionate for this! I think getting off of social media will get everyone closer to god and help the relationship get stronger and better. In fact i found a verse that helps me personally focus on God           
                                                          Romans 8:5
 "For those who live according to flesh set their minds on things of the flesh,but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit."  
                                          ♡I hope i can grow stronger with God♡

No comments:

Post a Comment